Costa Enterprises specialise in sourcing and supply of quality packaging equipment from Europe and abroad to facilitate improvements in production level outputs, reliability, equipment efficiency and product handling flexibility for packaging production sites throughout Australia and New Zealand.
By combining our extensive experience and knowledge in the industry of food and beverage packaging, Costa Enterprises succeed in collaborating with customers seeking an increase in equipment quality, site productivity and overall technological improvement for all types of packaging requirements.
Costa Enterprises also extend to cover the project management, install, commissioning and training of packaging equipment at the customer’s site to allow seamless transition and replacement of a complete range of packaging machinery. Not just an equipment supplier, Costa Enterprises offer piece of mind from a production scenario by keeping a large inventory of back-up spare parts on hand, and provide ongoing mechanical, electrical and programming support to foster an ongoing relationship with the end user.
Our key differentiators in the marketplace include:
- Extensive experience and first-hand knowledge surrounding not only the initial install and commissioning of new and used packaging equipment but also the operation and ongoing functionality of equipment being supplied in a production environment.
- Immediate support through local in-house spare-parts warehouse for assurance and down-time minimisation in rectifying breakdown scenarios as fast as possible.
- Specialised staff with a team of mechanical, electrical and programming service technicians, specifically experienced and trained on the range of equipment we supply to the customer.
- Close collaboration with world leading manufacturers of packaging equipment to ensure open lines of constant communication and immediate back-up where required.
- Far-reaching coverage in supporting customers from all areas and regions of Australia and New Zealand.
- Versatility to provide solutions from start to finish for jobs no matter how large or small.
Our company by the numbers
- 28 years operating at the forefront of packaging and equipment supply, service and ongoing support.
- 800+ individual machines supplied, installed and commissioned across Australia and New Zealand.
- 14,000+ individual spare-part code numbers currently kept in stock locally.
- 33,280 labour hours completed in 2014.
- 432,000+ km travelled by Costa Enterprises technicians in the last 24 months.
Our core values
- Customer Service: Customer service is not just about quick replies, and call-backs, that’s too easy. At Costa Enterprises, we are committed to creating a consultative, open communicative environment that will ensure we deliver the highest level of customer service and customer satisfaction every day.
- Solution Driven: We like to think outside-the-box. At our core, solutions are our business, so we make sure it’s at the core of our thinking too. We constantly challenge ourselves to do greater than before, and reach new levels of innovation.
- Team Work and Integrity: What we do is a reflection of who we are, so we make sure our work shows our commitment to honesty, integrity and teamwork. We believe everyone deserves respect and has a right to a working environment that is safe and allows them to fulfil their personal potential. We value diversity of ideas, cultures, believe in gender equality and strive to provide a corporate culture that allows employees to feel proud of where they work.
- Excellence: At Costa Enterprises we will never settle for mediocrity, we passionately pursue excellence in the service and support we provide. We are determined to deliver what we promise through great communication, continuous improvement, and an intense focus on customer requirements.
- Find success through the success of our clients: We take pride in seeing the success of our clients. Their goals are our goals, their success, is our success. Our solutions, systems and team revolve around creating value for our customers, so they can continue to grow, and fulfil their own business potentials.